Superheated water / air + steam sterilization
The Superheated water (or steam + air) sterilizers are used for sterilisation of any close recipient (glass or plastic) containing liquid, like IV bags, bottles, etc.
RSD® delivers engineering services to any company that require assessment on counter-pressure sterilization. We can also upgrade existing installation, and can design, control and validate those equipment.
Main characteristics of our design for industrial superheated water autoclave
- Usually cylindrical type in order to better withstand the positive pressure.
- Doors are simple or double type and are moved automatically from the control system.
- Series of pre-programmed cycles is available for the users.
- Water recirculation system works thanks to an efficient centrifugal water pump and a heat exchanger in order to heat and cool the loads.
- Visual and acoustic alarm appear if any problem occurs during the cycle execution.
- The control of all the autoclaves is 100% automated.
- Standard design is proposed, with option to customized design,
- High efficiency design, using energy optimization,
- First brands for critical components,
- Perfect temperature uniformity,
- Fulfill the most stringent normatives in Europe (PED 2014/68/UE, CE marking,…) and other countries according the project,
Non-exhaustive list of available options
- Automatic loading and unloading system,
- Pit mounted configuration,
- SCADA control system,
- Software Validation,
- Additional panels,
- Trays, carts, transfer trolley,
Standard designs of our superheated water sterilizers go from a 1.000l up to 32.000l (useful volume). But the dimensions and design can be adjusted according final user needs. Each autoclave can be validated according to a qualification plan which includes the generation and performance of quality protocols, which are: FDS, DQ, FAT, IQ and OQ.